For a fee or in exchange for feedback, Scoopup might make available particular goods and/or services. If there is a conflict between the additional terms and this privacy statement, the additional terms shall govern our collection and use of your personal information in such circumstances.
- Information that We Gather
- We may gather personal data about you and from you when you interact with us through the Service. When you sign up for a Scoopup account through the Site or App, for example, you may interact with us directly. Alternatively, you may interact with us indirectly by signing up for a Scoopup account through our Platform, which is run by one of our Rewards Providers. We may also gather transactional information from you when you make a purchase or otherwise interact with one of our Rewards Providers. Detailed Information You Give.
- When you voluntarily give us personal information, like when you register for access to the Service and create an account, use specific features of the Service, get in touch with us with questions, or take one of our surveys, we can use that information to identify you. For instance, based on your registration and privacy settings on those Third-Party Services, as well as the messages you send or receive through the Service, we may collect your name, phone number, email address, photograph, birthdate, location information, login credentials for Third-Party Services (defined below), and other information (such as your online activity). Autonomous Information Gathering
- When you transact with one of our Rewards Providers, we automatically collect transactional information. Transactional information may include specifics from your receipt (e. G. Payment card information (e.G., subtotal, total, and tip amount), g. , the last four digits of your credit card number, and the expiration date of your credit card), bill, and order ticket data (e. G., items bought and their cost) from point-of-sale printers and gadgets ("Terminals") used by rewards suppliers. We may also use a variety of technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects (Flash cookies), HTML5 cookies, or other tracking technologies, when you interact with the Service to automatically collect certain general user data and information, such as aggregate Service usage statistics and technical and usage-related information that does not personally identify you. For instance, we might keep track of how many people use the Service overall, how many people visit each page of our website or application, the Internet service providers that our visitors use, and how end-user customers interact with the Service. Tracking Options and Disclosures of Do Not Track.
- Our cookies and other tracking technologies enable us to more precisely analyze how the Service is used as well as add new functionality. To save your login information, for instance, our Service may place a cookie on your browser. You can configure your operating system or browser to limit certain tracking or to reject cookies, but doing so may prevent you from using some Service features. For more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or managing your tracking preferences, please visit the website for your web browser or operating system or check out the "Help" section. Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers might result in our system not responding. A combination of data and data gathered from third-party services.
- We may combine the personal information you give us or that we automatically collect about you through the Service, along with information we have about you from other computers or devices that you use, with personal information we have about you from other online and offline sources or from other third parties. Additionally, one of the unique features of the Service is that it enables you to directly integrate different online third-party services, like social media and social networking services ("Third-Party Services"), into your Scoopup experience. You will need to give us your username and password for the relevant Third-Party Services in order to use this feature. You authorize us to provide your Third-Party Service log-in information to these Third-Party Services for this purpose if you enable such Third-Party Services. When you add a Third-Party Service account to the Service, we will gather your Third-Party Service login information and other pertinent data required to grant the Service access to that Third-Party Service and your data housed therein. However, keep in mind that the Third-Party Services may use, store, and disclose your personal information differently, as described in their policies, and Scoopup shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other deeds of any Third-Party Service. Use of Information.
- Your personal information is a crucial component of our relationship with you, and Scoopup is not in the business of selling it. However, there are some situations in which we may disclose your information to specific service providers or partners for business or commercial purposes, or in which you may disclose your information to third parties, as detailed below:.
- Provider, or otherwise participated in any other activity sponsored or offered on behalf of the Rewards Provider, we may provide your personal and transactional information to such Rewards Providers
- for the Rewards Provider to redeem and validate your reward, send you customized offers, troubleshoot redemption, combat fraud and otherwise communicate with you;
- as part of legal proceedings affecting Scoopup or the Rewards Provider ; or
- to send you marketing information or otherwise facilitate a direct relationship between the Rewards Provider and you.
- Agents, Consultants and Service Providers: Scoopup, like many businesses, sometimes hires agents or service providers to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include maintaining databases, sending emails and SMS messages, offering and developing certain features of the Service, and performing maintenance and security. When we employ an agent or service provider to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Scoopup may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- comply with a legal obligation or assist government enforcement agencies, or governmental authorities
- protect and defend the rights or property of Scoopup, Rewards Providers, or our users,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public,
- protect against legal liability;
- protect Rewards Providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; or
- protect the security or integrity of the Service.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their or our marketing or analytics uses, as described in the “Information Use” section above.
- You will receive updates and other information via SMS messages sent to you automatically by the Service. Exclusions.
- Children: Scoopup neither intentionally nor purposefully directs the Service to, nor does it knowingly collect personal data from, children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided Scoopup with personally identifiable information through the Service, we will make every effort to remove that information from our records.
You can ask us to reveal, modify, update, or remove specific personal data we have obtained through the Service by contacting us as indicated below. In accordance with the relevant laws, we'll do our best to honour your request. You are in charge of maintaining the accuracy of this information and have the option to update, correct or delete certain information connected to your account. Please contact support@Scoopup . In if you wish to make such a request. Before addressing your request, Scoopup may take measures to confirm your identity. Also, don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any inquiries about this privacy statement or the practices covered by it. You can get in touch with us by calling 91-8884234141 or sending an email to support@scoopup.In.